CREATED BY: Bria Fogelson | Liberty High School | Kristen Poe
|1/2 Large English Cucumber|
2 oz Smoked Salmon (ready-to-eat)
4 oz Greek Cream Cheese (room temp)
1/2 cup Arugula Leaves
pinch Dried Dill Weed
Saturated Fat: 4.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
- Wash and cut the ends of your cucumber, then using your vegetable peeler slice cucumber into long strips. Once you hit the seeds, flip the cucumber over and repeat on the other side.
- Cut salmon into little bite size pieces and set aside
- Lay cucumber flat on a clean work surface then with your softened cream cheese gently spread an even layer onto your cucumber slices.
- Place salmon strips on top of a cream cheese followed by a few leaves of arugula.
- Lightly season with salt, pepper and dill.
- Lastly, carefully roll up your cucumber at the shortest end tightly then secure it with a toothpick.