CREATED BY: Emily Kuo | Arizona College Preparatory High School | Jennifer Hudson
|1 tsp Baking Powder|
3 cups All-Purpose Flour (divided)
2 dashes Salt
1 cup Warm Water
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 cup Tomato Paste
1 cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
5 Medium Mushrooms (sliced)
5 Pork Breakfast Sausage Links (sliced)
Saturated Fat: 4.1g
Dietary Fiber: 3.9g
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees (F)
- Combine baking powder, flour (2 1/2 cups), and salt into a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Start kneading the dough as you slowly add the water.
- Knead the dough together until it forms a doughy ball.
- Add the oil to the dough. Knead the dough a couple times.
- Once finished, cover the dough with a damp towel for 5-10 minutes.
- When the dough is finished, use the remaining flour and lightly flour the work area.
- Put dough on floured area and use a rolling pins to roll the dough into a 12 inch circle (do not make the dough to thin, or it will not rise as much). Put a piece of parchment paper on top of the pizza tray.
- Transfer the dough onto to the pizza tray. Take the edge of the dough and fold it slightly to make a crust.
- Take the tomato paste and spread it out into the pizza. Then, sprinkle the cheese on top. Lastly place the mushrooms and sausage on top.
- Place the pizza into the oven, and let it bake for about 15-17 minutes, or until it’s golden brown.
- Take pizza out of the oven and transfer onto a plate.