CREATED BY: Brayden Chapman | East Valley Institute of Technology | Armour Black
|1 oz Bacon Strips|
5 oz Baby Spinach
1/3 cup Alfredo Sauce
4 White Tortillas 8″
8 oz Low Sodium Mozzarella
1 cup Egg Whites
1 Egg Yolk
1 tbsp Dried Basil
Saturated Fat: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F)
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook in pan on medium-high heat until lightly brown, then set aside on a paper towel.
- Separate egg whites from the yolks of four eggs. Add one yolk to four eggs whites and mix until combined.
- Place eggs in a saucepan on medium-low heat and stir constantly until eggs start to clump up, turn off the heat and add basil and Alfredo sauce. Stir to combine.
- Assemble breakfast pizza by spreading a thin layer of egg Alfredo mix on the tortilla. Add 1/4 of the cheese, layering evenly and spread the bacon and spinach over the pizza.
- Place pizza on a metal pizza tray and cook 5-8 minutes or until the sides start to brown up (the more brown the crispier).